Living the lifestyle and enjoying the interests you love, are the moments you cherish. Indulging and reliving those dreams over and over is a dream come true. Elitelink is an investment-linked plan that not only gives you the choice of coverage that best suits your lifestyle, but also the wealth to continue living it.
A lump sum of the basic sum insured plus the account value (if any) will be paid in the event of death, or Total and Permanent Disability (TPD).
You will be paid a lump sum of the account value (if any) when your policy matures.
Be rewarded with 6% of your account value, or 3% of your original premium amount (whichever is lower) should the policy survive the 5th, 10th and, 15th policy year, and on condition that all premium amounts are promptly paid.
You can withdraw from your account value at anytime, subject to a minimum one-time withdrawal of RM500, and a minimum account balance of RM1,000 at no extra charge.
Maximise your investment potential by making additional deposits via the investment top-up facility anytime.
Flexibility to Change, or Enhance Your Coverage:
You can opt to vary your sum insured, or regular premium amount at the policy anniversary date. Enhance your coverage with a list of riders to suit your needs at different life stages or lifestyle.
Elitelink comes with the following attachable riders:
- Elite Medic Rider
- Elite Hospital Cash Benefits Rider
- Elite Accelerated Critical Illness Rider
- Elite Accidental Benefit Rider
- Elite Waiver of Premium for Critical Illness Rider
- Elite Payor Waiver of Premium for Death, TPD & Critical Illness Rider
- Elite Payor Waiver of Premium for Death, TPD & Critical Illness (Juvenile) Rider
- Elite Saving Top-up Rider
- Elite Junior Critical Illness Rider
List of Rider
1) Elite Accelerated Critical Illness Rider
2) Elite Medic Rider
3) Elite Waiver of Premium for Critical Illness
1) Elite Payor Waiver of Premium Upon Death, TPD and Critical Illness (Juvenile)
2) Elite Payor Waiver of Premium Upon Death, TPD and Critical Illness (Spouse)
Aged 14 days to 65 years
Aged a minimum of 18 years, with no maximum age