Damage, or break-ins to your home could leave you and your family with financial, and emotional worry. The Etiqa Houseowner / Householder plan helps you alleviate the cost of replacement, and repairs.
To assist you in determining the sum insured / covered, you may use the estimated building cost calculator provided by Persatuan Insurans Am Malaysia (PIAM) via the following link: http://www.piam.org.my/consumer/industry/building-cost-calculator-bcc
Please note that you are advised to seek independent professional advice if the property had been extensively renovated and/or have unique/non-standard design.
Coverage for damages to your home building and content caused by the following:
- Fire, lightning, and domestic explosion.
- Bursting, or overflowing of domestic water tanks, apparatus or pipes.
- Loss of rent up to 10% of your total sum insured.
- Theft by actual forcible, and violent entry into the house.
- Acts of nature which include floods, hurricane, typhoon, windstorm, and more.
Extend your coverage with the following:
- Riot, strike and malicious damage.
- Inoccupancy in excess of 90 days.
- Theft without actual forcible, and violent entry into the house, theft by domestic maid, or family / household member, and more.